Menu Close


For New Businesses

To form your business, you may choose to operate as a proprietor and possibly use D.B.A. (Doing Business As) for the name of your business. If your form an L.L.C. or Corporation, you'll need an E.I.N. number from the I.R.S. and to file your Michigan Article of Organization. The following are links to help you get started.

For Government Contractors

Here are a few links for those interested and already selling goods and services to the Government.

Spread the love