Small Business Trends Founded in 2003, Small Business Trends is an award-winning online publication for small business owners, entrepreneurs and the people who interact with them. It is one of the most popular independent small business publications on the web. Together with hundreds of expert contributors, Small Business Trends brings you the news, tips, advice and resources you need. "Small business success... delivered daily."
- Bad Sales Figures are No Reason to Bury Your Head...by Mark Anderson on May 14, 2021 at 10:00 am
There was no passing the buck on the bad numbers to the donkey and the rabbit this month.
- GoToWebinar Launches New Live Streaming Toolby Gabrielle Pickard-Whitehead on May 13, 2021 at 9:00 pm
GoToWebinar, specialists in providing hassle-free webinar software to create live and pre-recorded events, has launched GoToWebinar Live Streaming.
- How to Use Google Pay for Businessby Michael Guta on May 13, 2021 at 8:00 pm
More payment options for your customers means more opportunities for increasing your sales. Having Google Pay for business will give you one more option.
- How to Make Money Bloggingby Samson Haileyesus on May 13, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Do you want to know how to make money blogging? Whether it is part of your website or a standalone blog, you will learn how to monetize your blog.
- Read Next Job, Best Job If You’re Ready for...by Ivana Taylor on May 13, 2021 at 10:00 am
Next Job, Best Job: 11 strategies to get hired now. Summing up today's career search and offers a proven process to land the right job fast.
Entrepreneur: Startup Do you want to start your own business? With Entrepreneur.com's feed you will get the latest news and articles on how to start your own business!
- The 7-Step Process to Launching Your Podcast for...by Jay Feldman on May 13, 2021 at 7:30 pm
With the right tools and strategy, you don't need money to launch a successful podcast.
- The Next Big Opportunity for Entrepreneursby Ash Barot on May 13, 2021 at 7:09 pm
E-commerce for services includes everything from cleaning services to legal services to medical care, beauty, hospitality and beyond.
- How to Start a Business from Your Smartphoneby Roberto Liccardo on May 13, 2021 at 6:15 pm
As communication channels become more simplified, it's easier than ever to start a business.
- 8 Things You Need to Do Immediately After...by Aleks Brzoska on May 12, 2021 at 2:31 pm
Ways to give your business the boost it needs from day one.
- How to Start a Consulting Business: 3 Steps to...by Terry Rice on May 12, 2021 at 2:06 pm
Learn how to connect with your target audience - without cold calling.
SistaSense Money and Marketing Blog for Web Women Entrepreneurs
- Must-Read Books Every Girl Boss Should Haveby LaShanda on February 5, 2021 at 5:07 pm
Think like a Bookprenuer Are you an author who is confused, frustrated and tired of telling everyone about your book, and not seeing the money in your bank account to support your hard-working efforts? Think Like a Bookpreneur is a crash-course for authors, and that “ah ha” tool to remind you of the possibilities, opportunities [...]
- 7 Weekly Routines To Add to Your Schedule Bossby LaShanda on February 4, 2021 at 4:17 pm
If you are looking to build a better business online, then you’ll need to work on integrating better routines into your weekly schedule. Here are 7 weekly activities worth mentioning: Sales, Services, Sessions, Series, Summits, Signups, and Social. Ask yourself the following questions and consider what you can do to improve your weekly routines as [...]
- Methods to Managing Your Online Marketing Effortsby LaShanda on January 16, 2021 at 5:07 pm
The online marketing world is full of things that you want to do, can do and honestly should be doing right now. Trying to figure out how to start, where to start and what to do next might be a maddening process for you, but don’t stress. The key is to KISS, keep it seriously [...]
- 5 Ways Overwhelmed Entrepreneurs Can Beat...by LaShanda on February 3, 2020 at 4:58 pm
One of the biggest challenges people face when it comes to reaching their goals and getting things done is procrastination. It’s a serious progress killer for many people, especially many of the entrepreneurs that I work with. After one of my private clients reached out to me, requesting that I help her overcome her procrastination [...]
- 12 Ways to Get Your Sisters to Support You Smart...by LaShanda on February 3, 2020 at 4:27 pm
Would you love it if you could work with more women entrepreneurs and had more black women in your community supporting your business? Well, if your answer is yes, you are not alone. Someone within the SistaSense circle once asked me this really interesting question. She said, “How do you get your sisters, other girl [...]