Small Business Trends Founded in 2003, Small Business Trends is an award-winning online publication for small business owners, entrepreneurs and the people who interact with them. It is one of the most popular independent small business publications on the web. Together with hundreds of expert contributors, Small Business Trends brings you the news, tips, advice and resources you need. "Small business success... delivered daily."
- Spend, Travel and Worry Less About Your Retail...by Small Business Editor on September 18, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Sponsored Post Retailers and SMBs who face difficulties with limited time and budget do not have to settle anymore. Using Alibaba.com, there is a lot to offer SMBs, beginning with saving time and while spending less. Curious how this works? Explore.
- 10 Ways to Use Data to Improve Your Connections...by Annie Pilon on September 18, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Information is power when running a business. Facts, statistics, and analysis of your customers and the tools you utilize may help you connect more effectively.
- Jon Reed of Diginomica – Virtual or Live,...by Brent Leary on September 17, 2021 at 9:00 pm
Jon Reed of Diginomica speaks with Brent Leary on properly hosting a business event, either live or virtual.
- See How Alibaba.com Gives Ecommerce Businesses an...by Small Business Editor on September 17, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Sponsored Post Small Business Trends takes a look at the many benefits, such as direct sourcing from manufacturers, online showrooms, and savings, that Alibaba.com offers to dropshippers and other ecommerce sellers.
- 5 Lessons a Small Business Owner Can Learn from...by Rob Starr on September 17, 2021 at 1:00 pm
An attorney with employment litigation experience has advice for small businesses after the downfall of Andrew Cuomo.
Entrepreneur: Startup Do you want to start your own business? With Entrepreneur.com's feed you will get the latest news and articles on how to start your own business!
- Ask a Startup Lawyer: Understanding Your BATNA...by Mital Makadia on September 17, 2021 at 8:00 pm
Learn how to strengthen your BATNA for term sheet negotiations and more.
- How to Create a Lasting Trend in the Food Industryby Beryl Stafford on September 17, 2021 at 4:00 pm
The following lessons can help your business thrive over the long-term.
- The Next Big Opportunity for Entrepreneursby Ash Barot on September 16, 2021 at 7:00 pm
E-commerce for services includes everything from cleaning services to legal services to medical care, beauty, hospitality and beyond.
- How Boxing Has Helped Me Be a Better CROby Tom Clayton on September 16, 2021 at 2:30 pm
Champion boxers and successful entrepreneurs alike must play the long game to see major wins.
- 6 Powerful Lessons I Learned Early in...by Mark Flynn on September 16, 2021 at 2:30 pm
A half-dozen key takeaways after trading my corporate job for the messy, fulfilling and thrilling world of entrepreneurship.
SistaSense Money and Marketing Blog for Web Women Entrepreneurs
- Must-Read Books Every Girl Boss Should Haveby LaShanda on February 5, 2021 at 5:07 pm
Think like a Bookprenuer Are you an author who is confused, frustrated and tired of telling everyone about your book, and not seeing the money in your bank account to support your hard-working efforts? Think Like a Bookpreneur is a crash-course for authors, and that “ah ha” tool to remind you of the possibilities, opportunities [...]
- 7 Weekly Routines To Add to Your Schedule Bossby LaShanda on February 4, 2021 at 4:17 pm
If you are looking to build a better business online, then you’ll need to work on integrating better routines into your weekly schedule. Here are 7 weekly activities worth mentioning: Sales, Services, Sessions, Series, Summits, Signups, and Social. Ask yourself the following questions and consider what you can do to improve your weekly routines as [...]
- Methods to Managing Your Online Marketing Effortsby LaShanda on January 16, 2021 at 5:07 pm
The online marketing world is full of things that you want to do, can do and honestly should be doing right now. Trying to figure out how to start, where to start and what to do next might be a maddening process for you, but don’t stress. The key is to KISS, keep it seriously [...]
- 5 Ways Overwhelmed Entrepreneurs Can Beat...by LaShanda on February 3, 2020 at 4:58 pm
One of the biggest challenges people face when it comes to reaching their goals and getting things done is procrastination. It’s a serious progress killer for many people, especially many of the entrepreneurs that I work with. After one of my private clients reached out to me, requesting that I help her overcome her procrastination [...]
- 12 Ways to Get Your Sisters to Support You Smart...by LaShanda on February 3, 2020 at 4:27 pm
Would you love it if you could work with more women entrepreneurs and had more black women in your community supporting your business? Well, if your answer is yes, you are not alone. Someone within the SistaSense circle once asked me this really interesting question. She said, “How do you get your sisters, other girl [...]